Monday 6 April 2009

more pox

Twin 2 totally recovered, but there was a huge 'bandha' on today (strike/protest) so we couldn't drive to Pokhara for the trek anyway, and now it does look suspiciously as if Twin 1 is coming down with the pox. At least that's what she was telling me at bed time. Argh! Whilst the thought of going on a trek with the 'no sweets' family makes me nervous, the prospect of another week stuck at home is utter insanity. At least Hubby would be stuck with me, as he's on leave now. Although I'm not sure how much of a good thing that is, as his boredom threshold and tolerance of whiny kids is even lower than mine. Ooh, I have just discovered a chicken pox spot on my hand. Which is wierd, as I'm pretty sure I've already had it. Maybe you can get it twice? Happy Days! I think I shall go and Google 'chicken pox' now and see (yes, I know, I am living a tragically vapid existence where the only source of interest is Googling common childhood diseases...it has been quite a long Easter holiday so far!)

No comments: