skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 12 September 2013
hiya, how was your day? Mine started mellow but is turning a tad manic - not sure why de-lousing the Twins' hair has turned them into whirling dervishes. Maybe the nit lotion is made from blue smarties?...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Secret thoughts of Amy Waif, the army wife
navel gazing from an army wife
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
(no title)
In case you were wondering, this is who I really am! http://clareharvey.net
yoga anger
Have to get this off my chest. I just walked out of yoga. The yoga teacher told us that yoga cures cancer within six months, and this is ...
a touch of Grinch
I'm waiting for photos from the partners' club xmas function to upload onto Picasa. Watching paint dry would be more interesting. I ...
Ann Summers - what a carry on!
Yes, I went to an Ann Summers party last night. At the welfare centre - hardly a venue to conjure up erotic fantasies, but as it turned out ...
cinderella
I did go to the ball! I did drink too much wine! My dress was tarty and inappropriate! And I won the raffle! So hurrahs all round. I had a b...
living goddesses and sonic screwdrivers
The blooming goddess still hasn't got back to me. She's probably busy wrestling Demons, or meeting an incarnation of Shiva - or alte...
work?
I am working today. Yes, it's been a while! I'm off to do an interview with a Nepali girl who was trafficked into India to work in a...
brush your teeth!
Hang on, I'm just going to pour myself a shandy, and then I'll be with you...mmm, nice (although made with diet sprite instead of pr...
(no title)
I'm forty, and I'm cracking open the gin, thanks.
fishy express
The highlight of this week has been...hmm...getting a massive discount in the hairdressers by attempting to speak Nepali. The last time I ha...
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(75)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2013
(76)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(11)
un-friday feeling
Hiya, my husband has accused me of being yet anoth...
It is eleven o' clock. Already? How did that happe...
Hello my lovely! What have you been up to today? M...
So that's done then. I'll now only be teaching one...
Right, this is the third time l have started this ...
hi, how are you today? I'm waiting for the dentist...
hiya, how was your day? Mine started mellow but is...
New term and new ESOL students: Maria from Bulgari...
Woo hoo
I'm back...ish
►
August
(2)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(90)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(129)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(144)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(17)
►
2009
(108)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(90)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(15)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(12)
About Me
Amy Waif
Nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm an army wife, currently posted to Nottingham (no, it's not my real name).
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment