Thursday 12 July 2012

Twin 2 has nits. I've never had nits and nobody else in the family seems to have them, and their source remains a bit of a mystery. Anyway, the good news is that I'm developing closer relationships with school mums keen to furnish me with anti-nit advice. Apparently hairspray helps as the nits can't cling onto hair, so I'll be sending the girls to school with nice eighties haircuts in future.
Other exciting news this week includes Son's role in the school production of Cinderella. He was a horse. We were of course very proud (watch out Hollywood)...
The dissertation is ticking along. I'm saving the panic until next week: because it's the last week of term I'll probably hit Monday morning and realise with dread that I'm never ever going to finish it before the hols. Luckily Hubby is on a course next week so he'll miss most of my stressing and feeling inadequate.
Did you hear the news about armed forces being used as public service polyfilla yet again at the Olympics? I do hope they don't pull Hubby in as it would ruin our week in Butlin's Skegness!

No comments: