skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 17 April 2014
PPS. "
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
Samuel Beckett
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Secret thoughts of Amy Waif, the army wife
navel gazing from an army wife
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
(no title)
In case you were wondering, this is who I really am! http://clareharvey.net
yoga anger
Have to get this off my chest. I just walked out of yoga. The yoga teacher told us that yoga cures cancer within six months, and this is ...
cinderella
I did go to the ball! I did drink too much wine! My dress was tarty and inappropriate! And I won the raffle! So hurrahs all round. I had a b...
Ann Summers - what a carry on!
Yes, I went to an Ann Summers party last night. At the welfare centre - hardly a venue to conjure up erotic fantasies, but as it turned out ...
living goddesses and sonic screwdrivers
The blooming goddess still hasn't got back to me. She's probably busy wrestling Demons, or meeting an incarnation of Shiva - or alte...
a touch of Grinch
I'm waiting for photos from the partners' club xmas function to upload onto Picasa. Watching paint dry would be more interesting. I ...
work?
I am working today. Yes, it's been a while! I'm off to do an interview with a Nepali girl who was trafficked into India to work in a...
brush your teeth!
Hang on, I'm just going to pour myself a shandy, and then I'll be with you...mmm, nice (although made with diet sprite instead of pr...
(no title)
I'm forty, and I'm cracking open the gin, thanks.
logline
I'm trying to think of one-line to sum up the book (which of course I haven't written but I'm hoping will be easier to write onc...
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
2014
(75)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(23)
▼
April
(15)
today's flash fiction for you
I think the kitchen is finally finished. I couldn'...
I think I may be in danger of becoming addicted to...
Minotaur I walked without thinking into the...
http://www.paragraphplanet.com/
It's all happening in my kitchen. I could barely c...
Hello again. How are you? I'm still kitchen-less (...
I'm on the motorway in the rain, with a tummy full...
PPS. "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Agai...
ps. Just googled. Apparently the murder rate spike...
Hello. I'm writing again now I'm slightly less mad...
Alright my lovely, how are things in your neck of ...
So, how would you feel if I started posting short ...
Finished writing my book. l know, again! I'm hopin...
You know how there's always something to moan abou...
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(76)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(90)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(129)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(144)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(17)
►
2009
(108)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(90)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(15)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(12)
About Me
Amy Waif
Nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm an army wife, currently posted to Nottingham (no, it's not my real name).
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment