Wednesday 16 November 2011

tired...

I know, I ought to be asleep and tomorrow I will pay for becoming increasingly nocturnal. But now at least the xmas shopping is done. Yes, even the stockings and the present from the dog (he is helpfully giving them all socks - such a sensible hound). I guess if he dies before xmas these will have to become a present from the rats instead. The rats are imminent*. Son is counting down the days. Hubby has promised to take him to buy them on Friday, whilst twins are in choir doing soaring ballads (Let the river run by Carly Simon, specifically).
Oooh, actually I am really tired now, and I guess I ought to go to bed before midnight (it was 1am yesterday as I was busy sorting out a present for the in-laws)...
Well, night then xxx
* Hubby is being replaced with rats when he goes on tour - I've mentioned that already, no?

No comments: