Tuesday 22 November 2011

Luckily Dog didn't die

Watching military wives sing at the Albert Hall for 'The Choir' was probably not the best choice today. Blub? I should say so!
Hubby went off to Afghanistan last night. Everyone pretended to be fine with it, but Son was awake three times in the night, Twin 2 had a bad dream, and Twin 1 has been in a foul mood all day. So I think that secretly maybe we're not okay.
Luckily Dog didn't die on the vet's slab today. I got a call when he was under, and the vet said in a sombre voice that he needed to talk to me. I immediately assumed that he had some hideous tumour and was not going to wake up, but it turns out the vet was just checking I was happy for him to have his teeth cleaned. It turns out he just has rotten teeth and a bad back, just like any old man. Good job we have pet insurance, as otherwise Christmas would definitely be cancelled (I'm not going to tell you how much the dog's x-ray cost, but lets just say it was more than the price of a robotic hoover).
Just been speaking to lovely M, which is why this blog isn't longer (blame her!).
Will try to write more soon xxx

No comments: