Friday 25 April 2014

It's all happening in my kitchen. I could barely contain my excitement this morning when I got back from the gym to find a man and a roll of lino in my house. I even offered him chocolate biscuits with his cup of tea. And now I can hear drilling, how thrilling! Full steam ahead to try to get it all done in time for the Twins' birthday party tomorrow.
I just picked up my new hand whisk from Tesco, but have given up on the idea of actually making it into the kitchen today to bake birthday cupcakes, so I bought a tray of ready-made ones, which is a bit of a cop-out, but loads better than I could manage, even with the help of a brand new whisk.
Right then, I just need to buy monster's ears (dried pears) and monster's fingernails (flaked almonds)  - yes, it is a 'spooky' party - and I'm good to go, woo hoo! xxx

No comments: