Wednesday 3 September 2014

We didn't even make it as far as Beeston. And Hubby has gone back to work. Son started school today - the beginning of the new school year always makes me feel a bit emotional, because you realise that they're one step closer to leaving home forever. However, after Son left in his neat and clean (but not for long) new uniform, I began to feel that I wouldn't mind the Twins being a couple of steps closer to leaving home forever, the pair of angry screeching loonies. Ended up being a productive day, though, buying socks and football boots and pants and polo shirts and trainers and - oh, how did those half price  wedges slip into the sensible uniform-buying basket, hmmm? I couldn't possibly say, but once they were paid for it did seem like a bit of a pfaff to take them back, especially as they will look so nice with the leather trousers, and did I mention that they were half price?

No comments: