Sunday 6 January 2008

Hello. I'm back. After almost a month I have managed to elbow my way back to the laptop. Hubby came back and I immediately turned into a Luddite and haven't even checked email for weeks (around the same time I also lost the ability to check tyre pressure, hang pictures and rake up leaves!). He's out tonight to see an old mate called Dave, who used to be in the army but wisely got out many years ago. (I think that most men Hubby's age are either called Dave or have a mate called Dave. And now there's even a TV channel especially for them, which seems to show Top Gear on a never ending loop. Anyway, I expect they are as I write complaining about the price of a pint these days and having some 'witty banter'. ) So I'm at home with the pc (finally) to myself, hurrah! And now I'm off to bed, but at least I have broken my festive blogging fast and promise to write again soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you're back! Have missed you. You make me smile. How do you manage? Hubby been away for 1 day and I struggle!
Glad to hear that you are domestic goddess - would expect nothing less. Please come and visit and bring chocolate cake! ... x C (CHC)