Tuesday 22 July 2008

Have got the lurgy. Luckily not the same one as the girls. Hubby thought I was being a wimp yesterday when I elected not to go to circuits (have done no exercise for more than two months now and given Meena a recipe for chocolate brownies, so whole thing is beginning to take its toll on my considerably-more-than-ample thighs) as I was feeling a bit dizzy. But today I have been utterly spaced out and useless, well, more so than usual. Even hoovering up four chocolate brownies hasn't made me feel much better. Hope this doesn't last as it is seriously interfering with shopping/swimming/finding nice cafes etc. Have to go and lie down now as room is swimming (and not though gin consumption)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be poorly, Amy. You missed an 'r' out of 'through'. Shabby, veeeeery shabby. COME ON, AMY - SOCKS! PULL 'EM UP!

Amy Waif said...

soz, am succumbing to Himalayan lassitude. Will shortly be employing someone to pull socks up for me xxx