Monday 17 February 2014

I have turned into a bit of a zombie, capable of nothing but aimlessly surfing the net for things I haven't any real intention of buying (I have three Stompa high sleeper beds in my amazon basket). I may be able to gather enough energy to pop a pizza in the oven in a bit. Or then again, I might not. The problem is utter tiredness. I haven't felt this fuzzy-headed since the kids were ickle noisy screaming bundles of snot.
Why?
Last night I agreed the kids could have a sleepover in the pop up tent inside. They'd been in there about twenty minutes when Twin 1 rushed in and told me that Twin 2 had been sick. I cleaned up and sent them all off to their respective beds (Son hadn't even noticed, he was so engrossed in some improbable internal narrative, possibly involving alternate universes and wrinkles in space-time). Twin 2 then continued to vomit, at regular intervals, throughout the night. I attempted to finish the enormous ironing pile, but gave up when I got to the shirts - managed most of it, though. As a result, I'm wondering around today in a sea of wet washing and incapable of thought or speech (I know, no real change there). I've now run out of washing powder and places to hang things, and have therefore resorted to looking at expensive kids' beds, leather trousers and coral lipstick (to name but three of the useless items I have perused recently).
Right then, laptop nearly out of charge, better put the pizza in. xxx

No comments: