Thursday 22 April 2010

Hachiko

By the way, watched the DVD about the loyal dog the other day and cried my eyes out (and this was even before the whole failed-novelist-carrying-three-extra-kilos revelations of earlier this week). It's called Hachiko, if you're interested. If you like dogs, you will bawl like a baby; if you don't like dogs then you will be as unmoved as a slab of concrete. We like dogs, so it was a bit emotional. Even Hubby cried - he denies this but I heard the sniffs and I saw the red-rimmed eyes, so the crusty old soldier can't fool me!

4 comments:

allijulivert said...

Is that all: three? Blimey! That's not much in 20 years.

allijulivert said...

Have a nice weekend, by the way :)

Amy Waif said...

Actually its three kilos since xmas!
Hope you had a good weekend - you missed out on some smashing blue cake...

Amy Waif said...

But I got back on the scales today, and it turns out i haven't put on any weight at all. Either the scales are wrong, or my morning poo was bigger than I thought!!