Wednesday 12 May 2010

work?

I am working today. Yes, it's been a while!
I'm off to do an interview with a Nepali girl who was trafficked into India to work in a circus, and later rescued by a local charity (Ester Benjamins Trust) for the Nepali Times.
Hubby thinks this is a good thing because if I get back into freelancing then I might actually be able to provide some income when we move back to the UK (he thinks it might be more lucrative than waiting for me to outsell Joanna Trollope with my amazing new novel, and he is probably right!).

3 comments:

allijulivert said...

Sounds good. An interview like this one could provide you with some juicy details to incorporate into the novel anyway! And there's nowt to stop you getting an income AND outselling what's-er-name with the next book. In the UK you probably can't get away with only one income. Better stock up on cashmere while you can :)

allijulivert said...

Happy Birthday Mrs Waif, for tomorrow! Or is it already today for you.

Hope it's a good one!
x x x

Amy Waif said...

Thanks, it's today! xxx