Monday 9 June 2014

Don't you hate being a grown up sometimes?
It seems I must have done something to upset the school's inclusion manager, who is now not responding to my emails, which means there is a delay in getting a justification for us to retain our quarter here on the grounds of Twin 2's special educational needs. Blah blah blah. Luckily the class teacher is prepared to talk to me and sign the justification letter for me, but it's not really his job - the welfare of children with additional needs is the job of the inclusion manager...
So now I'm thinking that as I must have done something heinous for her to 'send me to Coventry', I should probably find out what it is, and apologise for whatever I have done to upset her, because that would be the adult thing to do.
I'm just not feeling like being a grown up, that's all.

No comments: