Sunday 1 June 2014

Hiya, here we are, June already. Sorry, I've been away in the mystery machine, in Weymouth, in the rain. Hurrah for the British summertime. I'm sitting in my living room with the heating on, in a cashmere jumper and pashmina. It's just not bally well right. I've been watching all those endless episodes of 'a place in the sun', 'a place in the sun  - home or away', 'a place in the sun - winter sunshine', and my personal favourite: 'oh just anywhere with bloody sun will do' (yes, I made the last one up).
I've also done a lot of housework, mostly unsuccessfully (smeared windows, still dust on the skirting boards, can't face doing any more though), but at least I gave it a good go, whilst the Twins were at the camp's YMCA holiday club and Son was sucked into the virtual world of Minecraft.
And I've set up a Facebook page for the flash fiction, so I'm not sure whether to carry on posting them here or not. What do you think? My imaginary world is far, far more interesting than real life (and less cold and rainy too). Anyway, here's the link: www.facebook.com/litfixx
I'm going to say toodle-pip and drink my Crabbies now xxx

No comments: