Wednesday 20 May 2009

More vomit

Ill again - haven't even been remotely tempted to open birthday chocolates, which bodes very well for fitting into bikini for pool party on Friday. There's a silver lining to every cloud, as I told myself as I was chundering in the changing area of the pool this afternoon. It is good to hang onto positive thoughts at times like these, I find. Son was pestering me for another chocolate biscuit, Twin 1 was crying because her skirt had got wet, and Twin one was having a hissy fit because I'd told her it was time to go. And I couldn't tell any of them to give it a rest because of the vomit up my nose. Is that too much detail? Probably.
I got asked to be on the Partners' Club committee today. I said I would think about it. I thought about it, and my thoughts went something like this: no, no, no, please no. However, the woman who is the new chair is extremely lovely, so I'll have to find a nicer way of saying it.
Anyway, I'm off for an evening snack of paracetamol and immodium now. Mmmm, yummy!

No comments: