Tuesday 12 May 2009

lettuce flu

Feeling pants. Just achy and rubbish. Apparently its something to do with eating lettuce in the rainy season. I told Hubby last night that I wasn't feeling too great, and he just kept repeating, "You're not ill!" in an increasingly irritated manner until I got very cross and huffy and felt utterly unloved. He was nice again this morning, but too late for total forgiveness. I'm saving revenge until the next time he gets man flu, and then I'll just trumpet, "You're not ill!" and ignore him. See how he likes it. Yeah.
ps - do you think it could be swine flu?

2 comments:

merry monk said...

Nah, more likely avian flu.

PS Don't become a sith. They're not at peace. Many people liked Darth Maul's two ended light sabre but I've always thought it ostentatious and vulgar. There's nobility in the weapon of a Jedi.

Amy Waif said...

yeah, but blue? doesn't anyone have a green one? Anyway, I don't want to be on the same side as Jar Jar Binks (don't know how to spell) who is a total plonker and would just let the side down. At least Darth has style - you can never have too many black A-line capes.