Wednesday 17 March 2010

why does Kylie show her bottom?

Finally got hold of laptop. It has been used for music vids and Transformers DVDs all night. Twins 1 and 2 have been watching quite a lot of Kylie Minogue and Katy Perry recently. Twin 1 wants to know 'Why does Kylie show her bottom all the time? Doesn't she know that it's rude?'. To which I have no response. Perhaps we should contact Kylie and ask her?
Just got back from watching Coronation Street with the wayward teachers (actually not wayward at all, all in long-term monogamous relationships, so no good whatsoever to satisfy my desire for a bit of gossip. Well, there was a bit of gossip, but nothing more exciting than which teachers are leaving at the end of the year - which is supposed to be a big secret until it gets officially announced next term, but all the playground mums have been talking about for weeks). Two of the un-wayward teachers are leaving, which will only leave one for me to watch Coronation Street with. And as I am only invited as the supplier of BFBS discs and duty free red wine, I suspect it will all fizzle out. Shame.
Hubby in Pokhara, yet again. Miss him, but know that he will not be missing me - he will be drinking beer in a sleazy lakeside bar. So, he gets to go out to a resort and get chatted up by lots of bar girls, meanwhile I watch a few year-old episodes of a soap and eat too much chocolate brownie, with a handful of primary school teachers. Does that seem fair to you? (Although evil Tony the factory owner did get his shirt off and get out his spurtle at one point, which made for quite exciting viewing...)
The blooming car has broken down again. I'm tempted just to sell the useless skip of a machine. However, we have had so many bits replaced now that it is practically brand new on the inside. Also I think we need to get our cost-per-wear (or however that translates into vehicle spares) out of the spare parts.
Ooh, talking of cost-per-wear, I've had to crack open the winter clothes and I've got my cashmere on again. I can't tell you how excited I was to be able to wear the new grey jumper. Well, I could tell you, but it wouldn't be very interesting.
The whole diet thing has been almost abandoned (certainly was this evening as I had second helpings of chocolate brownie). Luckily the scales have disappeared from the gym, so I don't know the awful truth of my weight. And we are on a pre-holiday crackdown on spending, so I won't be seeing any clothes shop changing room mirrors in the near future, so I think I should just stop wearing my jeans and try not to think about the whole bottom-the-size-of-the-Niger-delta issue.
I have to go now, before the generator gets switched off. Take care xx

No comments: