Thursday 27 January 2011

just a little bit bitey

And they are still not answering! I suspect there's a woman with pink lipstick on the other end of the line, listening to my polite-but-irate messages, sticking the Vs up at the answer phone and saying "Sod off, darling, I am having a fag!". Or maybe they have gone bankrupt? Oh joy.
Twin 1 bit Son the other day. He'd stolen one of her chocolates and ate it, and she was so angry she just had to bite him, hard, on the side of his tummy. That'll teach him to mess with her. We weren't sure who to be angry with...In his defence Son said in an outraged voice, 'But I'm an eight year old boy, I'm supposed to be mean to my little sister!". In her defence, Twin 1 burst into tears and looked guilty.
Not sure why I suddenly thought of this? Perhaps because thinking about our letting agents makes me also feel just a little bit bitey.

No comments: