Tuesday 11 October 2011

Hair by Pam

Its already nine, and I have to read a Chekhov short story by tomorrow. Chekhov is like East Enders - you just know it won't end well. Will chocolate and wine help ease the Russian misery, or just plunge me deeper into despair? I was thinking that maybe I could read it tomorrow at the hairdressers (I'm having it done at Hair by Pam. I think having your hair done at a hairdresser called Hair by Pam bodes as well as a Chekhov story. By this time tomorrow I may not only be saturated with Eastern European gloom, I'll have a pants hairstyle as well), but I would rather leaf through an old copy of Hello and talk about hair serum for an hour. Must go and face the vortex of doom xx
ps - Son's thought for the day: Did you know that you can get a dodecohedronal prism?
Nope, me neither.

No comments: