Thursday 15 December 2011

Tesco arrived, time for some wine....

Waiting...for the Tesco van to arrive (and somewhat impatiently as I'm out of booze)...last week it took the poor man over an hour to find us as he got lost on camp, and his English wasn't very good, so he couldn't understand the directions they gave him at the gate.
My super dooper Cruella de Vil coat arrived in the post this morning. I bought it on ebay and I shall wear it to a winter wedding (which I'm very excited about - the wedding that is, oh, alright, the coat as well). Actually it's more of a Cruella de Vil meets Bet Lynch thing. It's red leather with black faux fur cuffs and a huge faux fur collar. And it has a quilted lining, so it should be nice and warm.
I know I have to stop the ebay thing now. I know I do. But I had to have something to wear for this wedding...
Right, sorry, I'll stop banging on about my coat now. What else? I finally made it into university yesterday for the final session. Whoop, whoop. Amazingly nobody was ill. Of course, it couldn't last, and this afternoon on school pickup I was told that Twin 2 had been feeling sick...again!
Yikes, Tesco arrived, time for some wine....
take care xxx

No comments: