Tuesday 26 February 2013

Hiya, how the devil are you? I'm treating myself to a G&T and a sit down because I've done all my chores (oh, alright, not the downstairs bathroom or the hoovering - don't be unreasonable about it) and New Girl is on the telly and I went to circuits today for the first time in two weeks so I'm aching a bit and because it's gone nine and I bally well feel like it, alright? Blimey, give a girl a break!
So, yet another exciting/exhausting weekend in the big smoke just gone - I've just bought myself some herbal stress-relief tablets from Tesco, to cope with the whole reverse-commute-with-three-kids-and-an-undead-dog, which I suspect has been causing me the strange chest-pains-that-aren't-cardiac-arrest things. Apparently you're not supposed to take them with alcohol, though, so I'm not sure what will happen once the G&T has gone down though...still, I'm feeling pretty good right now...

No comments: