Friday 5 April 2013

Hiya, I know, I've been a bit absent. I've been down in Ye Olde London Town with the family and the Undead Dog. We did the British Museum and the Maritime Museum (with the added bonus of seeing my favourite 'Horrible Histories' actor in the cafe - never has naval history been quite so exciting), as well as Camden market, where we all made a point of buying something, just so that if anyone asked us where we got that earring/handbag/pocket watch/hairslide we could say "Oh, this? I just picked it up in Camden market" (all apart from Hubby, who works nearby and wasn't quite as city-struck as the rest of us). Had a lovely lunch at a Japanese restaurant in Camden, too, which made me have fond nostalgic thoughts of Cafe U in Kathmandu. Also did  a pink zone/blue zone thing: girls and I did the museum of childhood whilst the boys did London Dungeon. And we also managed to fit in a shopping trip and a day trip to Weymouth to see the in-laws. So, it was busy, and now we're back home again (and skint). Tomorrow we're taking Undead Dog for his final visit to the vet. Today we had a roast chicken, so that Dog could have his last supper of chicken skin and gravy (his favourite). I have banned discussion of puppies called Richard Hammond and shall not be wearing mascara tomorrow...

No comments: