Thursday 22 May 2014

I've accumulated all these amazing appliances, but somehow end up with even less time. Go figure. At least I've managed one 75-word flash (saviour of the universe), 44 sun salutations, five oatcakes and four pickled onions (ooh, that 5:2 diet just gets better and better, doesn't it?). Copify keeps sending hopeful emails about copy to write for ambulance-chasing law firms and geeky blogs, but I have very little time and even less inclination. Now my stomach is rumbling and it's eleven o'clock, so I'm off. Nightie night xx

1 comment:

Manjot kaur said...

It is really interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them.

Online security courses in Birmingham
Private security in Birmingham
Safety and security course in Birmingham