Tuesday 13 May 2014

Neville

I think I may be in love with my dishwasher. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very fond of Bertha-the-robotic-hoover, but the dishwasher has changed my life. I now actually have time to do things in the evening, whilst the great white hope of kitchen appliances methodically gets on with making things clean, and does a much better job of it than I ever could. Sturdy, reliable, helpful, always there, never complaining - I shall call him Neville (in honour of my favourite Harry Potter character).
This evening, whilst Neville was getting on with the dishes, and Bertha was sorting out the carpets, and the washing machine (Larry?) tackled the duvet covers, I did 44 sun salutations. That's one for each year of my life, because, yep, I'm 44 tomorrow. I stocked up on protect & perfect serum last week in anticipation. And tomorrow I am having cinnamon buns for breakfast. I know, living the blooming dream or what? x

No comments: