Monday 22 September 2008

Just fitting in a couple of minutes whilst kids watch 'Hi 5'. Son is still at school but housekeeper's son, Jack (nearly three), is ever present, so always feel like I have triplets for this after-lunch bit of the day. Seems only fair to let him watch DVD with the others though, as his mum is busy doing our ironing. 
What excitement can I tell you about? Well, I've just received some scented ink cartridges (how did I ever survive without ebay?), which will give added impetus to the writing. Incidentally, I wrote the happy ending this morning, so I feel better about making my heroine's life so miserable last week. Now all I have to do is fill in the gaps, which should keep me busy for the next eighteen months! 
I have just been invaded by the triplets, and even though I've threatened to switch off 'Hi 5' if nobody watches it, they won't go away, so I suppose I had better be a good mother and take a bit of notice of the little tykes. 
Cheerio x
Ah, they've just gone back to the telly, hurrah...so, what else? Had a fork supper with the general on Thursday.
Oh no, they're back...
Bye xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you also write the sad and depressing ending, or the "leave you suspended and wondering" ending too and decide which one to use?
Sxx