Friday 19 June 2009

sorry

Oh no, I've upset everyone and the fun police are out. I think my children and their friends have just caused too much hullaballoo at the swimming pool, and now apparently there is an email winging its way to Hubby's work computer telling us all that we can no longer have more than two guests in the pool, wear face paint, or wear see through swim suits. Most of these rules are, I suspect, down to me inviting friends round for a swim after school (although I'm not sure where the see-through swim suit thing comes in? Mine is a sensible matronly black - although the rebel in me now wants to go out and buy a white stringy thing, but I don't think it's fair on anyone to see any more of my dimpled flesh than they already do). Sorry, sorry, I have upset BGN. I can only apologise for having too many kids and for asking too many people over for a dip and for being generally lax and un-military about the whole pool-use thing. 
I am contrite (although secretly I want to get a gang of people over for a face-painting and skinny-dipping party, but I must put these subversive and frankly unsafe and unhygenic fantasies to one side for the sake of the greater good). Goodnight x

No comments: