Friday 10 December 2010

cold shoulder

I'm so incredibly tired that I feel a bit drunk, which is kind of good. However, I'm also so tired that I lack the energy to get off the sofa and go to bed, or even go to the loo (not so good). I wonder if it's also the horse pills I'm on for my frozen shoulder? Calling it a frozen shoulder makes it feel like I'm some bit of lamb that's been hacked off and flash frozen and shipped from New Zealand. I feel a bit like that, too (hacked off and cold*). Last night I woke up at three with my frozen shoulder, and even though I quickly quaffed some paracetamol (at least I think that's what they were - it was quite dark at 3am), I still couldn't get back to sleep. Anyway, today I went to see the nice doctor and now I'm taking a super-dooper pain killer and a muscle relaxant too. (Worryingly, the pain killer has some sort of warning that it's not suitable for pre-menopausal women, but I don't know why? I wonder if I fit into that category yet?). Not sure if anything I'm writing will make sense, so I think I'll stop and try again when I'm not tired and drugged. Night then x
* yes, it may have something to do with Hubby, but no, I can't tell you as that would be disloyal, and I'm still trying to be nice to him.

No comments: