Monday 8 August 2011

Back home

Hi honey, I'm homeless! Well, only for another five weeks, until we can move into our quarter.
I'm quite enjoying being back in the UK and taking full advantage of our nation, it's culture and traditions: I have already had a McDonald's, a KFC and been to Lidl. Oh, and I've also watched a whole episode of 'Come dine with me' and a little bit of an old Bergerac. Fab. Because that's what makes Britain great, you know.
Actually, it is very nice to be back, with un-pot-holed roads. And to see the family of course (probably should have prioritised them above the road quality, really).
My mum is being a top hostess and cooking lots of tasty food, and has stuffed the cupboards full of jaffa cakes and walkers crisps, which I can't eat, because it's been so long since I had a tummy bug that I am now far heavier than I ought to be (although I can't possibly diet, because I'm still on holiday). Those scales in the gym at BGN, they lied! I thought I was still quite slender and waif like, but it turns out I'm a tub of lard, bummer!
I have just heard my mum asking the kids where I am, and them saying 'no idea', so I guess I ought to go downstairs and be available.

No comments: