Tuesday 15 October 2013

l'm sorry... what have l been doing for the last week and a half? Oh, I've been teaching and writing and project planning and l had a viral thing that made me feel pretty pants and l dyed my hair and erm that's it. What l haven't done is any exercise, and l should really be doing a spot of yoga at the very least but l can't be arsed. l know, not very Zen, soz.  Anyway, just taught my last ever Monday ESOL class, hurrah - no more stressy Monday mornings for me! Have to go and be Tooth Fairy now (the Tooth Fairy forgot to come last night because after she finished the ironing she had two ciders whilst watching Downton Abbey and thenggot sucked into something interesting on BBC Four about childbirth in the MiddIe Ages and fell into bed at midnight without a thought about the whole bloody tooth/pound coin swap thing...bad, bad Tooth Fairy!) x

No comments: