Tuesday 12 November 2013

Twin 2 wrote a song to commemorate our morning in the dentist today, called 'I don't like dentists' (to the tune of Hedwig's theme from Harry Potter). To my mind this is a vast improvement on her last song, which was called 'I don't like Mummy'...
Not much going on at the moment, other than my wild early-christmas shopping sprees. We're all sorted for xmas day - yep, even stockings. It's a bit sad, I know, but I just get a bit too excited about it all. The only thing I haven't bought is a present for Hubby. It's impossible. If he wants something, he just blooming well buys it himself. Oh, apart from pants. Somehow I usually end up buying pants. Maybe that's what Santa can bring him this year, a nice big multi-pack of pants. That'll be festive.
Right then, yoga or telly, yoga or telly? Alright then, yoga it is, I suppose...cheerio x

1 comment:

Amy Waif said...

Hi Mario! Not sure my random burblings will be of interest to you (or anyone else for that matter...), but I will email you in a bit :)