Tuesday 26 November 2013

Hello. Alright? I'm feeling a little tired. This might be because l decided to have an alcoholic ginger beer just to help the old Sunday night ironing along. And then another one. Before you could say "middle aged lush" it was midnight and l was watching an old episode of Father Ted and trying not to think about lessons for my Monday class.
Yes, I'm back to teaching Monday morning s because my replacement got sucked into an alternate universe via a suspicious crack in her living room wall, poor thing. As l write, she is probably being beseiged by daleks. Well, that's my spin on it anyway. Because it couldn't possibly be that she was too useless and unprofessional to just fail to turn up to teach her class, could it?
So this morning we did 'shopping habits' and then in the afternoon l took the higher level students for a session in the art gallery, and jolly nice it was, too.
Just found out that funding application for working with students and schoolkid in the gallery has been rejected though, boo, so no money for me to continue having fun at the arts centre after Xmas. Double boo and sad face. Have l been too hasty in giving up Mondays?

No comments: