Thursday 16 January 2014

Hello again. I'm going to make this brief because I'm shivering at the kitchen table and desperate to go to bed. No, I'm not going to turn the heating up - are you insane? - I'm just going to do the sensible thing and go to bed in woolly socks and a cardi.
I only wanted to tell you about the mystery machine. Oooh yes, we bought a camper van at the weekend! It's just a diddly little one (a Mazda bongo),  but it's got a cooker and a sink and a fridge and everything. All we need is a few dodgy looking monsters and ghouls to unmask and a comedy chase montage involving swiping hands and cobwebs (oh, actually, we've got the cobwebs - the cleaner has quit - can't say I blame her: some jobs are just too much of a challenge...).
So I've been feeling very Thelma-ish this week. I may take to wearing purple mini-skirts (or is that Daphne?) and glasses, just to complete the look.
The other exciting thing that happened this week is that my husband sent me flowers and chocolates. Nice huh? So it's been a pretty good week so far (yes, apart from not having a cleaner and having to do the housework myself, and then failing to do it and then feeling guilty about not having done it). What excitement will tomorrow bring? xxx

No comments: