Thursday 3 December 2009

the usual feelings of guilt

Um Bum. I really should be at the partner's club meeting right now. It's a general meeting, so I expect they'll be talking about all kinds of important things, and eating samosas.
I do feel guilty, but Hubby quite wisely warned me that if I went along, I'd end up getting sucked in, and I really don't want to have to spend my days organising raffles/bingo/shopping trips. So I'm skiving. In fact, I've had a very productive morning and have edited almost up to Act three of the book, which is great (although I do worry, as I'm doing it, that perhaps I should have written more - but ninety-odd thousand words must be enough, don't you think? I'm wracked with self-doubt!)
Anyway, there was something else I was going to tell you about, but it has flitted out of the vacuum that is my brain these days...
Sorry, anyway, need to go and dry my hair now so I don't leave the house looking like the love-child of Wurzel Gummidge and Courtney Love.
xxx

1 comment:

Whitswife said...

Love it, I whole heartily agree, no shopping trips or fundraisers for me. Thanks but no thanks.