Tuesday 24 April 2012

Brazilian Wurzel

I've been writing lots of lists of things to do. What I've noticed is, however, that somethings get crossed off immediately, whilst others take weeks. Funny how booking the Brazilian blow dry was only on the list for a nano second, whilst cleaning the oven and taking stuff to the tip have been languishing un-crossed off for weeks now. Oh, yes, the Brazilian blow dry has nothing whatsoever to do with a Latin American shoving curlers in. Nor has it anything to do with shaving genitalia. It will, however, turn me into the flaxen haired goddess that I always have been...underneath every Worzel Gummidge there is a Timotei advert from the 1980s waiting to emerge and I shall be that Timotei woman. When Hubby arrives back from Afghanistan I shall flounce through a meadow of wildflowers in a floaty chiffon number and waft into his manly embrace. I shall also be twenty years younger and quite possibly Austrian. So now Hubby is not allowed to come back from Afghanistan before 31st May or he will be greeted by the disgruntled Wurzel that he left behind six months ago.
I have to go now and take some stuff to the tip. I'm not going to clean the oven today though, and you can't make me. I'll be back in touch later...x

No comments: