Friday 27 September 2013

un-friday feeling


I’m having the last cider in the fridge and watching the Big Bang Theory – feels like a Friday night even though it’s Thursday. Oh no, I’m not, telly’s going all funny. Bummer, no signal. Nooo, does that mean I have to watch Trevor McDonald visiting US women’s prisons instead? Oh, it doesn’t feel at all fun and weekendy now at all.
You see, tomorrow is Son’s school INSET day, so he’s off,  and the Twins have a dress-up day, too, so even though they are going to school, it feels like a Friday night and even though I should probably be doing some yoga/lesson planning or something I really, really want to watch some funny telly and drink cider. Is that so very wrong?
(Channel surfing and just seen the ad for the new ‘Werther’s original’ sweets – with a creamy filling, eww! Someone seriously needs to rebrand there…)
Righty-ho, I should probably give up on my planned evening of TV slobbing and do something useful instead. Might do a bit of scene planning for my romance sub-plot…oh, I’ll just finish off the cider first though ;)



No comments: