Thursday 19 December 2013

Alright? Feeling christmassy? I've been putting off doing a food shop so l can do a massive festive Lidl whilst Son is at karate tomorrow. And that's the reason why supper this evening was croissants, carrots and hot chocolate (oh give over, it's a perfectly well balanced meal, and anyway they all had Christmas dinners at school today).
Today l submitted my novel to the Richard & Judy bestseller competition, first prize fifty thousand pounds and guaranteed publication, woo hoo. l also re-worked my PhD application. Turns out it's not as simple as my potential tutor claimed; it's actually a bit of a pain in the bum. But I'm still going to give it a shot, just so long as the funding application doesn't get in the way of my super huge Xmas Lidl excursion!

No comments: