Wednesday 4 June 2008

The Apprentice wasn't on! Gutted. Think I must have the wrong night. Hope it's not tonight, as I will miss it again as lovely lady coming round to do reflexology. Wonder if she'll mind having the telly on at the same time - although that might spoil the relaxing ambience... Watched something about Victorian food instead, which also had one rather dishy male presenter, which somewhat made up for the lack of lush Alex (or handsome postie). And then the culture show, with presenter whom I normally find a pretentious arse, but rather liked this time as he totally slated the Sex & the City movie (he's now less of an arse in my eyes as I too think that Samantha et al are two-dimentional silly old bints -  I mean their characters, of course, not the actual actresses who I'm sure are totally lovely and deeply caring and not superficial fashion-obsessed ageing slags), but would still be rather watching lush Alex. 

No comments: