Friday 21 August 2009

friday feeling

I have a few moments to write whilst Son and Twins are watching a DVD with a friend. The friend, a boy, has been pestering his mum to come round to our house all week. We can't work out whether the attraction is Son's old box of dinosaurs or Twin 2 offering him unlimited kisses (she is a jezabel). I suspect the former. It's been pretty rainy all week - which is a good thing - and last night it was even cool enough for me to wear jeans (I think the temperature may have dipped below twenty five degrees). The non-fat-busting shoes have all arrived and are all lovely, but now I have blisters in all different places from new shoes. Wonder if I should start bathing my feet in surgical spirit, or is that just something that tramps do? Oh, no, that's right, they drink it.
We have no plans for the weekend, except a very exciting princess party on Sunday. I'm having Ariel costumes made for the Twins, who are so excited about it that they are likely to pop at any moment.
Anyway, I'm going to try to sneak up for a shower now whilst everyone is happily watching a cartoon dinosaur film with a really lame plot.
Toodle pip x

No comments: