Wednesday 13 January 2010

skiving

Twin 2 had a really terrible cough this morning...until the school bus with her brother and sister in it was safely off down the road, and then she was as perky as you fancy, the little minx. So much for beginning the next novel. And it's not going to happen tomorrow because I have an exciting partners' club meeting to go to (no, it really will be exciting, because the silver jewellery stall will be there, and Hubby has promised something in lieu of not taking me out for our anniversary the other week - not really his fault as I was hurling my guts up all that night, so I don't think dinner a deux was on either of our minds).
I'm feeling a bit bad about not going to the partners' club thingys as often as I should, so asked Meena to make a big chocolate cake to take with me as a peace offering. I'm still not staying for the bingo though. No, I'm not, and you can't make me!

No comments: