Wednesday 24 February 2010

still no man

Still haven't had any more thoughts about male love interest. My friend M suggested I should base it on a french man who makes cheese out here, but I'm not sure if I want my protagonist snogging some cheesy-breathed Frenchy (apologies if you are reading this and are french - it's not an anti-french thing, so much as an anti-cheese-breath thing: 'As he pulled her towards him, she couldn't help but notice the strength in his arms, and she let herself be propelled towards him, towards his square jaw, piercing blue eyes...his lips were soft and his breath tasted of sour goats' cheese...' - you see, somehow it just doesn't work).
Have had a very unproductive day, bookwise. I left my notebook and favourite fountain pen at a puppy party after school yesterday, and I couldn't possibly do any writing without them, so I went to the gym, went to see friend G and had reflexology this morning instead (do you think that perhaps I am procrastinating just a tiny bit?). However, Hubby is away in Pokhara tonight so I may cast my male lead whilst he's away. I think it's perfectly acceptable to spend the evening dreaming up a bit of male totty whilst my husband is away on business - particularly as he will probably be spending the evening in the X-bar with Dangerous Dave...

No comments: