Tuesday 2 November 2010

Christmas is coming

I have ordered kids' xmas presents already. At least I waited until Halloween was over until I did. As usual I'm ridiculously excited about it. I think Son still believes in Santa, but who knows for how much longer? He's eight, so I'm guessing this might be the last year (sob). I have also volunteered (been spammed by the other wives, actually) with organising the kids' xmas party on camp. The cheif of staff's wife has requested a meeting and I have emailed her my party plan. I have stunned myself with my organisational skills. I think it may be just that I'm procrastinating because I can't get back into writing the NGN at the moment, and organising parties is a good way of avoiding sorting out the dire mess that is chapter one. x

No comments: