Tuesday 22 March 2011

field of dreams

Ah, yes, I knew I would remember eventually.
It's about my parents' dog. Mum and Dad had a lovely dog, who very sadly died whilst chasing a deer last year. In his memory, they have had one of the fields near their house planted with trees in the shape of a running dog.
This is a beautiful thing.
However.
They also have three daughters.
Do you think when one of us cops it they will have woodland in the shape of a lady planted (perhaps they could model it on one of those toilet doors and give us nice round heads and triangular skirts)?
Hubby suggested that they should have one field planted with a running dog, the next with a lying down dog, and the next with the vet's van coming, with sirens and lights etc.
But that would just be silly, wouldn't it?

Ta ra for now x

ps. Do you think they could plant one of me doing one of my super kung fu fighting in my tarty ball dress?
Just a thought....

2 comments:

allijulivert said...

Love the gardening ideas from Mr. W. :)

Amy Waif said...

not sure how you plant sirens and flashing lights though (marigolds?)