Saturday 26 May 2012

So, the other morning as we were rushing about trying not to be late for school (or rather, I was rushing about trying not to be late for school and everyone else was sitting about making interesting shapes from half-eaten toast), I happened to hear Son telling Twin 1 that she could have a baby any time she wanted because she's a girl, so all she had to do was mate with a boy, which of course necessitated an emergency discussion on ovulation, implantation, periods, and tampons - all before eight in the morning. Phew. Other than that, this week has been largely stress-free. Since handing in my work I have been wafting about vacantly (although I did manage to get my act together enough to apply for the dinner lady job). However, now Hubby's arrival is imminent, I've been looking round the house and realising just how much of a skip it has turned into. So this afternoon I've re-arranged the bedroom, planted out some rather sad looking seedlings and had vague thoughts about sorting out the office, cleaning the cooker, etc. I feel my spurt of domesticity is nearly spent, though, because I've just drunk a large Pimms & lemonade a little too quickly, and it's nearly time for The Voice...
Hope you're having a good weekend xxx

No comments: