Friday 7 September 2012

I've been in my running kit all morning and still not made it out of the door...oh well, I'll just write a quickie and then I'll be off. It's been a busy old week because I've been handing in my dissertation and out getting work. I've found two brilliant jobs, both of which are just perfect for me. Sadly one of them is unpaid and one doesn't pay very much. I shall have to change the words of that well-known Dolly Parton song (all together now):
Working ten 'til twelve, once a week for just a pittance, 
Working nine 'til three, once a week for no remittance,
Working the rest of the time, cleaning floors and washing pants,
It's enough to make you crazy if you let it!
(sorry about the dreadful scanning - but my masters is in fiction, not poetry...)
Anyway, I really ought to go for that run now, so I don't have time to tell you about all the other exciting things that have been going on, like Hubby's new job and Twin 1 getting a sweet stuck up her nose. I'll just have to leave you on tenterhooks. Cheerio x

No comments: