Wednesday 19 September 2012

The kids decided that they weren't that keen on Chocophilly (on special offer this week, so I bought two), so I had to eat it all myself before it passed the sell-by date (which was, erm, November sometime). I know, it's wrong, wrong, wrong. I felt dirty afterwards....and then I wiped my face with a wet wipe. I suppose I can excuse it as comfort eating, after all, Hubby is away, skippering a big boat up there in the electric storms on the North Sea. Apart from stuffing my face with cheese-based chocolate products, I've had a very productive day writing the novel, and when I did a word count I'd got to a whopping forty-two thousand words, almost half way, by golly (and it would have been more, but my big sister phoned, just as the two women were discovering their best friend in the outhouse next to the body of a man - gave me quite a shock when the phone rang as I was totally immersed in the story). Then this evening I planned and packed up my kit for my teaching tomorrow. The kit includes wooden Brio models and a purple bear, hope they enjoy it. Right bedtime now. Night night xx

No comments: