Friday 2 October 2009

stop the insanity!

Right, that's it. I've gone a bit ebay insane. I blame it on the misery of Hubby going away. Anway, I have spent or bid far too much today. So, you can be my witness: I hereby promise not to log on to ebay at all for the rest of the month (except to pay for stuff that I win, natch). Deary me, I really and truly meant to write some more of my book this evening and instead I have cosied up to ebay. I mean, in many ways I have saved lots of money, because everything I bought is way cheaper than it would be in the shops. Plus, I do actually need some new ankle boots this winter, and the Twins need new gilets for the cold weather (yes, I know it won't get cold for another month, but the post is rubbish at the moment), and I need a bikini for our holiday in December and the girls need new swimsuits, and Son needs a new rugby shirt and some socks and, well, I suppose I didn't actually need the lipstick, or the other bikini top...
Anyway, I'm going to ban myself from evil forbidden ebay pleasures and stick to writing the book during my lonely evenings in future.
Yes, I promise!

No comments: