Wednesday 14 April 2010

quality time with Hubby

Hubby made it to the new cafe (although only after he'd been into the office so that he could syncronise the new phone with his work computer). As I expected he played with new phone throughout the happy family time we were having, eating cup cakes and drinking iced chocolate. When I mentioned this to him, he denied it. No, he said, I've just taken a photo of my lovely wife. I replied that he'd taken the photo with the new phone just so that he could check out the digital pics application, to which he had no response. After we got back from the cafe he was ill with unspecified rear end issues, and had to go to bed until supper time. So much for a day off with the family, then. I'm sure he will be well enough to go to work tomorrow!

No comments: