skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, 12 April 2010
We are off to the beach tomorrow (minus Hubby). I know! In landlocked Nepal! How is that possible? I'll have to tell you tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Secret thoughts of Amy Waif, the army wife
navel gazing from an army wife
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
(no title)
In case you were wondering, this is who I really am! http://clareharvey.net
yoga anger
Have to get this off my chest. I just walked out of yoga. The yoga teacher told us that yoga cures cancer within six months, and this is ...
cinderella
I did go to the ball! I did drink too much wine! My dress was tarty and inappropriate! And I won the raffle! So hurrahs all round. I had a b...
Ann Summers - what a carry on!
Yes, I went to an Ann Summers party last night. At the welfare centre - hardly a venue to conjure up erotic fantasies, but as it turned out ...
a touch of Grinch
I'm waiting for photos from the partners' club xmas function to upload onto Picasa. Watching paint dry would be more interesting. I ...
home sweet home
Back from HK. Hubby in Pokhara with his secret dwarf wife. Or attending a leaving do for a colleague. Either: you choose. Personally I prefe...
brush your teeth!
Hang on, I'm just going to pour myself a shandy, and then I'll be with you...mmm, nice (although made with diet sprite instead of pr...
(no title)
I'm forty, and I'm cracking open the gin, thanks.
work?
I am working today. Yes, it's been a while! I'm off to do an interview with a Nepali girl who was trafficked into India to work in a...
Kevin-the-teenage-goddess
Right then. Still have lurgy (will it never end?) so am back in bed. Anyway, I said I'd tell you about the living goddess, so here goes:...
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(75)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(76)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(90)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(129)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(144)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(18)
▼
April
(14)
moulin rouge
losing the plot
duck gizzards and lapsi jam
blue monday
weekend
Hachiko
I am the secret baker
oops!
bugger!
quality time with Hubby
beach tastic!
We are off to the beach tomorrow (minus Hubby). I ...
home sweet home
Hong Kong
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(17)
►
2009
(108)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(90)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2007
(15)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(12)
About Me
Amy Waif
Nottingham, United Kingdom
I'm an army wife, currently posted to Nottingham (no, it's not my real name).
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment