Monday 30 August 2010

quickie

Just a quickie - Twins in the bath, Son doing something in his room and Hubby having a 'long think' (yes, he's on the loo). Bought a folding coffee table today, hurrah. I have been coveting it for two years, ever since I saw it in the fair trade shop window (shame it is covered in two-years' worth of dust, but hey). Since Son's Lego space city thing has now been transferred to our army-issue coffee table, I had the perfect excuse to buy it.
The purchase will be a boon to road safety, as I will no longer look longingly into the shop window every time I'm barrelling down Kupondole in the Landrover, and narrowly miss motorbikes, mangy dogs etc.
Have to go, bathtime evidently over! xx

2 comments:

allijulivert said...

Hurrah for you! But maybe something else will appear in the shop window to distract you.

Hurrah for me, too. I fell into some shoe shops today and accidentally bought 3 pairs. Whoops! x x x

Amy Waif said...

Three? Blimey! I now have shopping ban until xmas, so that we can afford to go to Dubai - bummer!